COFFEE WITH RISING MODEL ABRAR KHAN




ABRAR KHAN born on 31st December 1987 in Karachi. His boyish looks and his vigorous personality have captured the big fashion clients attention resulting in non-stop success in the fashion industry.MOVIE SHOOVY had the pleasure of doing friendly talk, at coffee segment with the handsome, down to the earth and talented ABRAR KHAN. 


The upcoming and talented model has the following portfolio/ experience to his credit.







EXPERIENCE:-

Brands Billboards:-
Bonanza, Grace, Eden robe, Cambridge, Fifth-avenue, Oxford, Diner's

Designer Magazine Shoots:-Deepak Parvani, Amir adan, 
HSY, Nouman Arfeen, Muneeb Nawaz, Arsalan & yasser, Emraan Rajput, DnF and many moree..


Runway:-
Fashion 
Pakistan week II 2010
Carnival De Couture 2010,
Manhunt International contest 2010 in 
taiwan
Bridal couture week 2011.
Lux Style Awards 2011
Fashion Pakistan week 3 2012
Bridal couture week 2012
Lux Style Awards 2012
Bridal couture week 2013

Tv Commercials and Music video as well


Awards:-
Best Model Pakistan 2010 (for manhunt international contest)
3rd position (World's Best Runway Model)Fashion Pakistan Week 4 2012



MovieShoovy : What were you doing before you started modeling?

Abrar Khan : I was studying.

MovieShoovy :  How did you get started modeling?

Abrar Khan : When I was 17 years old, my friends advice me to join modeling field.  As they felt I have ability to do that. (My height, style, built n looks). But at that time I was concentrating on my studies as 1st priority, and after I completed my graduation finally I decided to join the modeling field.

MovieShoovy :  Why would you think you’re fit for being a model?
 
Abrar Khan : Being a perfect fashion model I have tall height, confidence, style and best walk

MovieShoovy :  What was your first big break in the industry?

Abrar Khan : Magazine shoot for designer Deepak Parvani

MovieShoovy :  Do you think that people see you as a model?

Abrar Khan : Never took comments from the people regarding this. But yeah feel catching attention of surrounds.

MovieShoovy : How would you describe in a sentence the hot and happening ‘Abrar Khan’?

Abrar Khan : Perfect combination of fashion and style

MovieShoovy :  What has been the biggest surprise for you since you started modeling?

Abrar Khan : Different leagues are playing here in the form of favoritism

MovieShoovy :  What’s your favorite thing about modeling?

Abrar Khan : Mostly people join this modeling field n I can see they groom their self early and infect I did myself as well

MovieShoovy :  What do you hate most about modeling?

Abrar Khan :  Scandals, Gossiping, some horny bastard people

MovieShoovy : Which qualities do you think a model must have to be successful and be a permanent part of the fashion industry?

Abrar Khan : Personality, fashion with style
Control on emotions and facial expression,
Photogenic face, Physique(figure for females).
commitment, Urge for learning, respect for accomplishments,
Courtesy integrity perseverance self-control indomitable spirit A well-bred person.
Self-confidence and self-respect.
Modesty and composure and good manners
Good posture and a strong runway walk (learned or natural)

MovieShoovy :  How would you describe your style?

Abrar Khan : My personal style is unique and comfort. I wear things i feel comfortable in, n It also depends on my mood and the weather.  

MovieShoovy :  Style icon?

Abrar Khan : I m my own style icon

MovieShoovy : With a trim and toned body like yours how often do you work out? How much time do you give to things like gym, grooming etc.

Abrar Khan : well I perfer jogging rather than workout in gym. I balance it like I go to gym 3 times a week rest of the days are in park in jogging mode. keep myself more into sports like cricket.

MovieShoovy :  Best advice you’ve ever received?

Abrar Khan : The best advice I have ever been received was :
You have to pass failure on the way to success, just don't get stuck there. Pick yourself up & move on!

MovieShoovy :  What has been your favorite experience in modeling so far?

Abrar Khan :  Model hunt contest in Taiwan n I was representing my county Pakistan there

MovieShoovy :  What would you want people to know about you?

Abrar Khan :  I would want people to know about me that quiet people often make the best friends because they are the best listeners :) 

MovieShoovy :  Do you act as well?

Abrar Khan :  yes

MovieShoovy : Having the experience that you do in modeling both fashion and commercials among the many other projects you’ve done to date, what are your views or thoughts regarding the Pakistani fashion field and the many models that are coming into this field from all over Pakistan?

Abrar Khan : Well Pakistani fashion world is flourishing day by day. it become a part of international fashion world and emerging itself into international fashion market. and provide us a platform to work with international designers and photographers.
in other hand, its showing its dark side as well, few designers and photographers manipulate newcomers to earn money on the name of portfolio or sometime modeling competition's registration.
well there

MovieShoovy : If you had the chance what changes would you bring to the modeling field?

Abrar Khan : If I have the chance I will run a Talent hunt agency, where models come up and let their talent be polished, groomed and flourished. Hunt the talent from different parts of Pakistan.
and prepare them for international fashion shows. Provide the gateway to the international market and our models been used for international commercials and become brand ambassadors.

MovieShoovy : What is your opinion regarding the male models in Pakistan. Do you think the newcomers have the ability to survive in this competitive industry?

Abrar Khan : girls are lucky enough and get huge campaigns because male and female designers are approximately with the ratio of 2:8 respectively. so male models have a great competition with few male designers. For newcomers in modeling field, acting would be the plus point for them.


MovieShoovy : Which qualities do you think a model must have to be successful and be a permanent part of the fashion industry?

Abrar Khan : Personality, fashion with style
Control on emotions and facial expression,
Photogenic face, Physique(figure for females).
commitment, Urge for learning, respect for accomplishments,
Courtesy integrity perseverance self-control indomitable spirit A well-bred person.
Self-confidence and self-respect.
Modesty and composure and good manners
Good posture and a strong runway walk (learned or natural)

MovieShoovy : Being a successful model, with a face and body that make people go…wow! How do you balance your professional and personal life, do you think you are able to give time to everyone you’re associated with, family, friends etc. even with a busy schedule?

Abrar Khan : Its not difficult for me to balance my professional n personal life.. I give proper time to my family and friends.. and for my close friend. I meet them like a common normal Person. Get some time from my busy schedule for my family, take them for dine out.

MovieShoovy : What advice would you give someone who is interested in entering the modeling field?

Abrar Khan : my advice for newcomer who interested in modeling.. 1st u recognized your talent. And if u thing you have a talent , passion, good height and looks to go for modeling then go ahead other wise don’t waste your time here.

MovieShoovy :  What are your plans for your career as a model in the future?

Abrar Khan : Well I have done satisfactory job in modeling career. Now I am planning to open a modeling agency that would provide international platform to Pakistani models.

MovieShoovy :  What do you like to do in your free time?
 
Abrar Khan : I m graphic designer as well so in my free time I like to work on Photoshop

MovieShoovy :  Favorite  Designer?
      
Abrar Khan
: william rast

MovieShoovy :  Favorite  photographer?

Abrar Khan : Steven Meisel

MovieShoovy :  Favorite models?

Abrar Khan : Sean O'Pry -USA
                             Ameer zaib khan –
Pakistan

MovieShoovy : Favourite all-time model: 

Abrar Khan : Sean O'Pry

MovieShoovy :  Favourite kind of food:

Abrar Khan : I love chicken and rice food

MovieShoovy :  If you weren’t modeling now, what do you think you’d be doing?

Abrar Khan : I would be an entrepreneur of an event management firm

MovieShoovy : Are you a person who loves spending money? Or do you like saving for the future.

Abrar Khan : I follow the formula. 40% spend- 60%saving

MovieShoovy : What sort of hobbies are you interested in?

Abrar Khan : my hobbies includes jogging, work out, hang out, spending time with friends, discovering new places, photography, playing cricket and music.

MovieShoovy : Where do you see yourself in the next ten years? Still modeling or something else?

Abrar Khan : Own modeling and acting Agency.
n indulge myself into acting.

MovieShoovy : Your greatest wish or something you definitely want to do but haven’t yet had the chance.

Abrar Khan : Want to be a officially best model of Pakistan.

A message to your fans…


Don't be disheartened from your failure. Learn n go further for the success.
Make this piece of Land called Pakistan a place of love and peace. be unit, n do something for your country.



















Comments